Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanksgiving is a time to reflect back on everything that we are thankful for. There is so much to be grateful for every single day, not just today.
For those of you who don’t know, I have been keeping a gratitude journal since May of 2016. Every day, I write down at least three things that I’m thankful for. This simple exercise has completely changed my life. It has opened my eyes to many aspects of my life that I have taken for granted over the years. There will 100% be a post solely dedicated to gratitude, but until then, here’s a sneak peek into my gratitude journal and the top 21 things I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving.
1. My family
2. Every single one of my friends
3. Waking up each morning
4. My friend’s surgery going well
5. Living in Manhattan
6. Running into old friends and catching up with friends I haven’t seen in some time
7. Being very happy and enjoying the journey
8. My blog and YouTube channel—will be launched soon! 🙂
9. Almost 21 days without coffee! I’m feeling so much less anxious and my sleep and skin have seriously improved!
10. Being able to hop on a train and escape to CT to be with my family for the holiday
11. The start of the holiday season!
12. Being employed
13. Meditative mornings to myself
14. For all the recent opportunities that have come my way
15. Finally getting a bit of a much needed break. I’ve been in need of some serious R&R
16. For everything I have had the opportunity to experience (good and bad) in 2017 this far
17. Feeling inspired. I woke up yesterday morning in a blah mood (perhaps also because of this rain), and I opened up my phone to a Gabrielle Bernstein video that inspired me and put me back on track. The Universe will always give you what you need!
18. For the tradition of Thanksgiving
19. Whoever invented pie (although I’m not a huge pie fan, I love it around this time of year!)
20. My persistence and strength when times are tough
21. Anyone and everyone reading this—thank you for taking the time to do so!
I wish you all a very happy and safe Thanksgiving! I hope you ate copious amounts turkey and watched a lot of football. This holiday certainly calls for some serious
R&R with your family and loved ones, so I hope you enjoy!
Faux Fur Coat and off the Cape Sleeve Blazer both from SheIn!